Carecrete Sdn Bhd is a distributor of products by Kalmatron® in Malaysia.
Kalmatron® Corporation was founded by Dr. Alex V. Rusinoff, who invented Kalmatron® in 1982. His theory explained how the properties of concrete can be improved by changing the gel-crystalline ratio in the cement structure and by creating mechanisms that decay the individual cement grains.
Dr. Rusinoff found a way to upgrade conventional concrete to high performance concrete and developed the entire Kalmatron® product line, which consists of over 15 different powdered and liquid admixtures.
Kalmatron® admixtures offer a host of improvements to concrete, including but not limited to:
- Increasing batch workability
- Increasing compression strength
- Protection against rebar corrosion and rust
- Protection from the seepage of engine and diesel oil
- Reducing the effects of carbonization
- Reducing penetration of chloride salts and acids